The program is in collaboration with IIIT Bangalore and it is 11 months program. They have a very structured approach and with deadlines it will not allow us to become complacent. Course required at least 12-15 hours a week of your time. you will be given modules followed by assignment which you have to submit on the assigned date.Now given it’s not that cheap, just evaluate if you can go for a proper masters.
Specification: UpGrad PG Diploma in Data Science
|Free Trial (in days)|
|Duration (in months)|
|What will you learn?|
Artificial Neural Network, Convolutional Neural Network, Data Analysis, Data Engineering, Gesture Recognition, Hypothesis testing, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Machine Learning, NLP, Principal Component Analysis, Python Programming, Recurrent Neural Networks, Statistics, Time Series Analysis, Tree Models, unsupervised learning
|Programming Language Used|
1. Preparatory Course –
2. Data Toolkit –
3. Machine Learning –
4. Specialization 1: Deep Learning
5. Specialization 2: Natural Language Processing
6. Specialization 3: Business Intelligence/ Data Analytics
7. Specialization 4: Business Analytics
8. Specialization 5: Data Engineering
9. Capstone Project
|Graded quizzes & assignments|
- Good things - Well structured, Industry oriented, Content supported.
- Trainers are very good.
- Student counselors are good and supportive. You can discuss all the issues you are facing and they are very responsive.
- The learning platform is easy to use.
- You can get similar (even better) content in Coursera/Udemy/Udacity/Youtube for a very low price.
- Syllabus is good but not enough.You might require us to study from different online resources.
- The course requires 15–20 hours to be spent on a weekly basis, it might be difficult for some working professionals.
- Don’t go after their partially fake promise of providing live classes by IIIT-B faculty.