In this MicroMasters program, you will develop a well-rounded understanding of the mathematical and computational tools that form the basis of data science and how to use those tools to make data-driven business recommendations.
Specification: UC San Diego Data Science MicroMasters
|Free Trial (in days)|
|Duration (in months)|
|What will you learn?|
|Programming Language Used|
1. Machine Learning Fundamentals – Understand machine learning's role in data-driven modeling, prediction, and decision-making.
|Graded quizzes & assignments|
3 reviews for UC San Diego Data Science MicroMasters
- This course was thorough and presented at a good pace. Recommend to anyone looking for a broad introduction to Python.
- Course covers the most relevant requirements that companies expects from an employee in this field.
- Micromasters credential does not give credit at UCSD, it only gives credit at Curtin University which not many had heard of.
- Layout of material is not great, the way they've setup the discussion platform leads to a flood of mandatory 'engagement' replies blocking out everything else.
- A lot of code examples use variables with the same name as built-in functions which bothers students a bit.