Overall the good introductory course of python for data science but i feel it should have covered the basics in more details especially for the ones who do not have any prior programming background.
I recommend this course to anyone interested in Data Science and who already has a basic knowledge of Python.
Specification: Michigan University Introduction to Data Science in Python
|Free Trial (in days)|
|Duration (in months)|
|What will you learn?|
|Programming Language Used|
1. Introduction to the field of data science with python.
2. Data cleaning and processing – Pandas
3. Merge DataFrames, generate summary tables, group data into logical pieces, and manipulate dates.
4. Statistical techniques such a distributions, sampling and t-tests
|Graded quizzes & assignments|
3 reviews for Michigan University Introduction to Data Science in Python
- The University of Michigan is a fantastic university.
- Great introductory course to python.
- The material the lectures covered rarely showed up in the programming assignments.
- The speaker is so dull, and the way he speaks doesn't motivate one to learn the things
- The autograder is more or less broken.
- Huge disparity between the course videos and the assignments provided.