Harvard Data Science certificate can be a great way to enter the field of data science.
Most data science courses teach their content in Python. But this course is taught in “R programming”. So, if you like R programming, go for this course.
Specification: Harvard Professional Certificate in Data Science
|Free Trial (in days)|
|Duration (in months)|
|What will you learn?|
|Programming Language Used|
1. Build a foundation in R and learn how to wrangle, analyze, and visualize data.
|Graded quizzes & assignments|
5 reviews for Harvard Professional Certificate in Data Science
- The lectures are as short and to the point.
- Teaches some awesome visualization techniques with ggplot.
- If you didn’t already know R, this would be a great way to learn.
- Because the instructor is a statistician, he delves into lots of statistics which really provides a solid foundation.
- Taught in R programming language (Not Python). Python is considered most popular language in ML & AI.
- Courses on edX are not intense and only teach you the basics.