I would not recommend starting your journey with this course if you have had zero exposure to the overarching concepts of the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning. You should better get started with some foundational training like Andrew Ngs course on Coursera before taking this.
Do this course:
- If you want to truly understand how Tensorflow models work inside out, all the way down to the math, this course is for you.
- If you are looking to actually build code and perform Tensorflow development, this course is for you.
Specification: Google Machine Learning Crash Course with TensorFlow APIs
|Free Trial (in days)|
|Duration (in months)|
|What will you learn?|
|Programming Language Used|
1. Introduction to ML – Framing, Descending, Reducing Loss, Tensoflow, Training, Validation, Feature Crosses, Regularisation, Logistic Regression, Classification, Neural networks, Training neural nets, Multi class neural nets, Embedding.
2. ML Engineering – Production ML system, Static Vs Dynamic Training, Inferences, Data Dependencies, Fairness
3. ML System in Real World – Cancer Prediction, Literature, Guidelines.
|Graded quizzes & assignments|
2 reviews for Google Machine Learning Crash Course with TensorFlow APIs
- Gaining certification from Google would be not only worth it, but also good to have and showcase in your CV.
- Too complicated code to understand with no background or explanation of what's happening with it.
- And for reference, they always suggest a documentation page which is too large to read and understand. They said the course is for beginners but it's CERTAINLY NOT!
- This course is not meant to teach ML to anyone. It is a marketing push for Tensorflow.