Good course for total beginners in the field with zero experience in coding.
Specification: DataCamp Data Scientist with Python
|Free Trial (in days)|
|Duration (in months)|
|What will you learn?|
cluster analysis, Data Analysis, data manipulation, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Matplotlib, Pandas, Python Programming, Seaborn, Statistical thinking, supervised learning, unsupervised learning
|Programming Language Used|
1. Introduction to Python
|Graded quizzes & assignments|
3 reviews for DataCamp Data Scientist with Python
- Nice for the beginners and provides a brief instruction to the Data Science with Python.
- Learn to code directly in your web browser.
- Access to the Slack community.
- Focussed of quantity over quality.
- Basic concepts of the tool are demonstrated, they are repeated too many times in a sequence before moving to the next concept. The result is that you never get into the depth of things.
- Exercises are not that great - you will have to complete just a chunk of the overall solution, and the structure of the script will be created for you to just fill in the missing values in function calls.